Problem: the "alwaysPromptInputControls" property of bean "adhocEngineService" in applicationContext-adhoc.xml applies only for Domain pre-filters, but not for filters created in Ad Hoc editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open applicationContext-adhoc.xml file and find "alwaysPromptInputControls" property of bean "adhocEngineService".
2. Set the property value to "true", save the file and restart the server.
3. Create Ad Hoc report and select "demo for adhoc" topic
4. Add a field to the report and create a filter based on any of the fields.
5. Save the report and run it.
Expected result: you should be prompted to select values for input control(s)
Actual result: report runs without the prompt. Also, if you select to edit the report in repository view, you'll see that "Always prompt" property is unchecked
|Components||AdHoc, Input Controls|